10 Oct 2009

Some kind of boredom

I was a lil bit bored, and found a cool filled with funny pics… I want to share my favourites ^^ (yes, I’m extremly bored now… tomorrow i’ll have math lessons!! ON SUNDAY! my god…)

p0YTK

So here you are our beloved Obama, he’s so cutie-pie, isnt he? (He’s got the Nobel-prize bacause his cuteness makes the world more peaceful, heehee)

huvpt 

Rainbow coloured cat-tongue’s fabulous!

 

VNvdV

No comment….. heheheheheeee

Jx0Cp

E9ppQ

Hi3

2009-09-22-ard700

This is LOL!!!

PdbuR

Okay, last one! But this is so true!! hehe… some kind of “crazy letters” are really cannot be read… I’m a bot!

 

 

 

heee

3 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO XD What's this site? You've made my evening! I dunno which one is my favourite, Obama is cutie, as usual, That Mr Bond one is so true haha...but maybe the Hi Hitler is the best...oh no, maybe the Haiku one...that's so true too (I think I'm gonna write some now XD)
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee, I love the Hitler one the best! BUt my mind left me, i cant remember the link of the site(as usually:(:( )

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mind! :D I couldn't learn If you sent me that...

    ReplyDelete